Tuesday, April 18, 2017

Kye Munroe - I Don't Wanna Want You

Having been on our radar since this blog's early beginnings, emerging Knoxville-based singer/songwriter and producer Kye Munroe returns today with her brand new single entitled "I Don't Wanna Want You", a summery R&B-infused pop gem which also serves as the first in series of new songs that she plans to release this spring.

"It's ['I Don't Wanna Want You'] about a past relationship of mine", Kye tells us in an email. "He was so emotionally distant that it was ridiculous to still pine after him, but I did anyway (while fully knowing better)."

Listen to "I Don't Wanna Want You" along with her previous single "Trouble" below.




I Don't Wanna Want You" is available now on Bandcamp.

https://www.facebook.com/kyemunroe

No comments:

Post a Comment