Friday, March 24, 2017

Mikala - We Got It

After having released her debut single, "Save Your Love" just last month, Danish/Italian songstress Mikala now returns with her new single called "We Got It," a smooth, piano-driven R&B anthem anchored by a two-step 808 beat. "'We Got It' came about in a really organic way. It was pretty much just a jam session that reminded me of how it felt when I first fell in love with music," Mikala says. "Just this pure and innocent passion for it as a kid. I think for me personally the song is also a reminder of why I am doing what I'm doing. Sometimes the music industry and business aspect of it all can cloud your vision and its easy to forget what's important and what's not. And that pure passion and joy for music, is something I hope to never lose. As cheesy as it may sound we all want and need to feel loved and especially in the world right now, where there is so much negativity and division going on, I wanted to write a song that reminds people to love a little more."

Listen to "We Got It" below.



"We Got It" is available now on iTunes.

Premiere via The Line of Best Fit.

https://www.facebook.com/MikalaMusic

No comments:

Post a Comment